Spring conferences with your child’s teacher should be in full effect. Teachers and parents are required to meet face to face for a fall and spring conference each year.
It’s time to revise our school compact and parent involvement plan for next year. Please let me know if you would be interested in helping to revise these documents.
Remember that our Parent Involvement Center located at Garner Elementary is available for you to use at no cost. Flyers were sent home in Tuesday folders with information regarding dates and activities offered this month. I have included that information below as well. If you would like any more information on Title 1 or the programs it offers, click here District Title 1 website.
Garner Parent Involvement Center Calendar:
Title 1 Facilitator
Parent University Registration and Information
Important District Documents
District Parent Involvement Plan
- 16-17 District PIP Summary (English)
- 16-17 District PIP Summary (Spanish)
- 16-17 District PIP Summary (Haitian Creole)
Important Pinewood Title 1 Documents
Parent Involvement Plan
Parent Involvement Plan Brochure
- 2016-17 PIP Summary Brochure (English)
- 2016-17 PIP Summary Brochure (Spanish)
- 2016-17 PIP Summary Brochure (Haitian Creole)
- 2016-17 Pinewood COMPACT (Spanish)
- 2016-17 Pinewood COMPACT (Haitian Creole)
- 2016-17 PinewoodCOMPACT (English)
Right to Know Letters
- Right to Know Letters 16-17– English, Spanish, Haitian Creole